No two homes are alike. So, we
hand pick the best tips and tricks
for you and your home. Try it >
Save your favorite tips and
schedule your favorite tasks.
We'll remind you! Get going >
We've got your back. Keep all
your activities and home details
in one spot! Start now >
Halloween is right around the corner, which means one thing: It’s time for some scary (and chocolate-packed) snacks. We’ve seen all kinds of great ideas, like witches’ hat cookies, but our favorite Halloween-themed snacks are these tombstone cookies.
This recipe is fast and easy to make, so it’s a great choice if you have a little one in the house that likes to play chef. Enjoy!
1. Crush up your Oreos (or Newman-O’s) using the bottom of one of your glass cups and set the crumbles aside.
2. Using a spoon, transfer one pudding pack into each of your glass cups.
3. Sprinkle the crushed-up cookies on top of the pudding to serve as your graveyard dirt.
4. Using your black gel icing, decorate your tombstone cookies – writing RIP is a great touch!
5. Place the tombstones into the pudding. You may need to prop them up with toothpicks if your pudding isn’t very cold.
6. Add decorative ghosts, flowers and skeletons to your graveyard scene.
You’re all done, enjoy your spooky treat!